Whether you are engaged in direct campaign or lobbying work, selling local organic food, or curating an alternative media archive, we will take time to understand your organisation and what you want to achieve with your website. We can help you structure your information and suggest ideas and methods for optimising campaign asks, sales of organic carrots or simply accessing your content in a more intuitive way.
From initial discussions to the end product, Netuxo will work with you, in a collaborative development process, to create the site you want.
Use consensus? Take a while to make decisions? Got a particular project? Depending on grant funding? Need a quote to go out and ask for financial support? Want your site to do stuff for you beyond providing a shiny shopfront? (send newsletters, act as a research database, manage your members?). This is our world. Talk to us.
• Six week post-launch snagging period as standard
• 30-day invoicing in four instalments at agreed waypoints
• Open source content management systems (link to WP v Dru)
• Wireframes for any number of discrete page types;
• Optional training and support (link to training and support section)
• Experienced Drupal and Wordpress module/plugin developers (link to drupal.org profile)
• Repeat custom and long-term relationships
• Established development workflow for extending production sites