Use your Netuxo mailbox with Gmail to send and receive messages
You can use the Gmail interface to send and receive message via your Netuxo mailbox.
This post steps through connecting your Netuxo mailbox to a free Gmail account using a browser.
1. Log into your Gmail account (https://mail.google.com)
2. Click the settings wheel, top right. You will see this page
3. Enter your Netuxo mailbox address. For this walkthrough we are using email@example.com
4. Add the details for your mailbox (full name, password and settings as detailed here )
5. You will be prompted to confirm whether or not you should also be able to send from this address (mailbox).
6. Add another address you own
7. Enter the full address and password for your mailbox. Default server settings can be found here
8. You will need to verify/confirm the connection between your Netuxo mailbox and Gmail. A message will be sent to your Netuxo mailbox. Log in to webmail (https://webmail.netuxo.coop) and either copy the code or click the verification link in the message sent to you by Gmail
9. Now, on Gmail's settings page you can see your Netuxo mailbox available to send and receive
10. Incoming messages sent to your Netuxo mailbox appear in your inbox by default
11. Composing messages now offers the option to send as (from, via) the Netuxo mailbox
Questions? Doubts? Get in touch!